Cleopatra Costume, Child
CLEOPATRA COSTUME, CHILD
Cleopatra was the last active Pharaoh ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt, survived as Pharaoh by her son Caesarion. She was also a diplomat, naval commander, linguist, and medical author. The love interest of Marc Antony and known for her perfect black hair, jewelled body and intense beauty, Cleopatra was a true Queen of the Middle East.
- Dress with large gold belt showing ornate embellishments in sequin
- Large, padded gold collar with sequin embellishment patterns
- Sequin arm bands and cuffs with attached tulle shawl
- Headband with gold sequins, plastic beaded fringe at side and plastic pendant at centre
- This is an official Rubie’s product