Happy St. Patrick’s Day Beads
St Patrick’s day or the feast of St Patrick is celebrated on March 17th each year, around the world. Celebrations generally involve public parades and festivals and the wearing of traditional green attire and lucky shamrocks and of course enjoying a beer! It was made an official Christian holiday for some countries early in the 17th century. So, say a limerick, tell a joke and act like a cheeky leprechaun this St Pat’s day.
- Plastic beaded necklace on plastic thread featuring green beading
- Necklace has intermittent shamrocks and words HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY in plastic on the thread
- Necklace is unisex and will fit most adults
- Perfect accessory for your St Patrick’s day costume
- This is an official Rubie’s product